Monday, November 07, 2005
Warm weather helped make this a special weekend. Saturday night I went to the International Dinner at the co-op where I live. This is a potluck dinner that has been held for about the last twelve years. I made a spicy chicken and potato dish. A neighbor and I went together, the amount of food was overwhelming. One thing that could have been managed better was the entertainment, there were lots of cooperators who wanted to do their thing and everyone should have been limited to one number. Friday evening there was a virtual baby shower on one of my yahoo groups. This was the real card I made and sent to the mother to be. Monday, Doryanna was back to lead the aerobic class at VC Senior Center Tuesday, Carol Grant did her more gentle routine, most done in a chair with many ballet motions as part of the program.
Posted by paperpest at 10:50 AM
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (14)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (19)
- ► 2007 (17)
- ► 2006 (35)
- Mailed to City Councilman Oliver Koppell on Novemb...
- I sent this message today to the NYC Department of...
- Sunday, November 13, I went to the Ethical Culture...
- I've been working on shaker cards for a swap I'm p...
- Warm weather helped make this a special weekend. S...
- The last two days I've practiced yoga. Yesterday ...
- Today, Tuesday November 1, I took an art class wit...
- ▼ November (7)